Each month, Missouri Health Care Association publishes our e-Newsletter, The Missouri LTC Minute. Below you will find a brief list of highlights from what is featured in the most recently published newsletter. To view the most recent newsletter, as well as a twelve month archive, you must be an MHCA member and signed in to your member account. Once you are signed in, all newsletters will become available to view below.
March 2017 Edition
• 2017 Legislative Session Update
• Progress Being Made to Restore Recommended FY2018 Budget Cuts
• Grassroots Advocacy Against Medicaid Cuts Must Continue to Prevent Devastating Blow!
• Administration Releases FY2018 Budget Blueprint
• 2017 Special Focus Facility Program Update
• Assisted Living Update
• 69th Annual Convention & Trade Show
• Upcoming Webinars, workshops, and in-seat educational sessions
• 2017 Membership Directory Now Available
• Monthly Recognition Program -April is for Occupational Therapists & Office Personnel
• Centenarian Club Birthdays - Ms. Smiley is turning 108!
• NEW - Business Partners Section featuring highlights on activities and hard work they do for our long term care community