- Budget & Operations – participates in the preparation and review of the annual MHCA budget.
- Business Partners – is designed to enhance the relationship between the Association and its Business Partners by reviewing and making recommendations on current services and promotions provided.
- Certificate of Need – reviews the proposed applications filed with the Missouri Health Facilities Review Committee to determine if there is a demonstrated need and guides the Association’s policy on Certificate of Need.
- Legislative and Payment for Services – establishes the Association’s overall legislative philosophy as well as assisting MHCA in ensuring that adequate payment is being made to nursing homes for services rendered.
- Marketing, Public Relations and Grassroots Advocacy – secures the public image of the Association, oversees publication and marketing materials and helps to facilitate the communications between facilities and their legislators.
- Survey, Certification, Policy and Quality Improvement – reviews regulatory policy at the national and state level and promotes quality initiatives to the membership.
- Events & Education - evaluates and selects quality educational programs and webinars for all professions in the long term care setting.
- Membership - engages in membership recruitment and retention while promoting enhanced member relations.
- By-Laws and Delegate Credentialing - ensures the By-Laws of the Missouri Health Care Association are up-to-date and represent the needs of the membership as well as overseeing the credentialing process.